Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Let Go Let God on this New Day

I joyously claim the gifts of a new day.
 
I awaken to the precious light of a new day and to the expectancy of amazing gifts awaiting me. I pray:
For the gift of this day, Lord, I give thanks. Whatever is mine to give, let me give generously, mindful of the abundant Spirit of service and love within me. Whatever is mine to receive, let me claim it gratefully, knowing I am worthy of all the good the Universe showers upon me. Whatever is mine to learn, let me receive gently the understanding of Spirit with an open mind and heart. Whatever is mine to forgive, let me allow the flow of healing Love to free me and to release any pain I hold. At the end of this day, may my heart be filled, my hands emptied and my mind at rest. Amen.
 
It is good to give thanks to the Lord ... to declare your steadfast love in the morning.—Psalm 92:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment