Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I see the Truth in others as I pray for them.
 
To an ant, the world is an overwhelming jungle of obstacles. To an astronaut, the world is a beautiful, living jewel. The level of our view determines what we see. Before I pray, I center my awareness in the pure Presence of Being. With a cleansing breath, I move my attention away from the level of obstacles to the level of divine potential always present. As I speak the names of others in prayer, I see them as they truly are: expressions of divine wisdom, life, and love. I visualize God made visible in them and in their lives. My view is not at the level of challenge but at the level of possibility. My prayer is not to fix anything, but to know the Divine unfolds in perfect ways within each of them.
And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up the mountain by himself to pray.—Matthew 14:23

No comments:

Post a Comment