Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Let Go Let God with Blessings

I am blessed by living the spiritual life.
 
The memories of my life are like photographs in an album. They document adventures, challenges, growth, and discovery. Some images vividly evoke the feelings, places, sounds, and circumstances of the past. I remember beautiful moments of joy, when spiritual gifts were easy to see. At other times, I navigated painful experiences by drawing from my deep well of faith. All of my experiences contribute to my spiritual understanding and growth. I have known God as my source of strength when I feel weak and my source of joy when my heart is brimming with happiness. I am blessed by living a spiritual life and knowing I always walk with God.
You bestow on him blessings forever; you make him glad with the joy of your presence.–Psalm 21:6

No comments:

Post a Comment