Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 17, 2015

Let Go, Let God

I speak the desires of my heart and then I let them go.
 
Love is a spiritual gift that brings forth attraction and harmony. I know to lovingly turn my thoughts to God in prayer. When I speak the desires of my heart, I activate a powerful force. The creative energy of the Universe rushes through me, as me, and as my desires. After my prayer, I need do nothing but let go. I let go of trying to fix the situation or solve a problem. I release any attachment to the way my desires should manifest. God, the one source and one power, is the answer to my prayer. Spirit is wholeness when I seek health; divine love is abundance when I seek prosperity; God is wisdom when I seek guidance. All these gifts of Spirit are freely given to me, as I ask from my heart.
God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them.—1 John 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment