Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

In the Silence, I know what is mine to do.
 
In the course of a day, I make many simple decisions and course corrections. Perhaps a friend calls with unexpected news and I change my plans to be with her, or I get a flat tire and end up being late to work. In such cases, I pause, say a quick prayer, and quickly decide how to respond. Making a decision may seem more difficult when it comes to the next steps on my life path. The words from the Prayer for Protection, “Wherever I am, God is,” remind me God’s guidance is always available. I relax, listen carefully in the Silence, and know what is mine to do. As I act on my guidance, I am comforted by the presence of God. I move forward with confidence, knowing I am on the right track.
That this is God, our God forever and ever. He will be our guide forever.—Psalm 48:14

No comments:

Post a Comment