Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 19, 2015

Let Go Let God Dissolve

As error beliefs dissolve, I claim my abundant good.
 
I may sometimes feel barraged with messages of powerlessness and limitation. Today I remove any power of such ideas over me. I choose to see what I believe, rather than believe what I see. In the Gospel of Matthew, it is written, “Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.” I ask God to remove erroneous beliefs from my mind. I seek the riches of the heavenly kingdom. I knock on the door to my good. Old beliefs about myself dissolve. I replace them with visions of my magnificent, highest Self. I claim my right to the abundance of God’s kingdom, knowing beyond a doubt God is good.
You were taught to put away your former way of life, your old self ... and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds.—Ephesians 4:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment