Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Let Go Let God from a Spiritual Perspective

I see myself from a higher vantage point.
 
Tethering my life to the way I have always thought does not serve me well. Instead, I think of life like a ride in a hot air balloon. I rise above limited points of view and experience the freedom of a broad perspective. My awareness expands, clouds of confusion clear away, and I see beyond any obstacles. From a higher vantage point, I see myself as the divine being I am. There is more than one way to accomplish what I wish. I have unlimited choices to cocreate my world and the liberty to choose wisely and pursue new possibilities. As I rise to a higher awareness, my new perspective gives me clear direction. Inspired, I soar beyond all limitations.
Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in.—Psalm 24:7

No comments:

Post a Comment