Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Let Go Let God in Baptism

I go forth in the name of Love.
 
When I think of the baptism of Jesus, I imagine it provided him with a clearer understanding of himself as a bearer of peace and love. When I meditate, I may experience a cleansing similar to a baptism and emerge feeling God’s grace. My baptism in love may bring forth an intense feeling of compassion as I look into the eyes of another. I may feel divine love during prayer and know I am Spirit expressing. God may call me to be the hands and heart of love as I volunteer and help others. Today I am baptized in the name of love and I go forth, as Jesus did, to be love, compassion, and kindness in the world.
Then Jesus said to them, “The cup that I drink you will drink; and with the baptism with which I am baptized, you will be baptized.”–Mark 10:39

No comments:

Post a Comment