Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 15, 2015

Let Go Let God through Healing

I am healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
 
If I am not feeling my best, I remember wholeness is the divine blueprint for my mind, body, and spirit. I use my power of imagination to envision perfect health. With that vision in mind, I turn within to bless and thank each part of my body, knowing every cell of my being seeks to express the wholeness of God. When I feel confused or adrift, I recall my constant connection with Spirit. I come back to the wholeness of God. I release any mental, emotional, or physical resistance to complete healing. As I remain focused on wholeness, I am healed in mind, body, and spirit. I am at ease as I move and breathe. The healing power of Spirit is always present. I am grateful for perfect health.
On the day I called, you answered me, you increased my strength of soul.—Psalm 138:3

No comments:

Post a Comment