Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Let Go Let God Experience Guidance

I act on my guidance from God.
 
One of the Proverbs says, “The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps.” I have seen this many times in my life. I made plans and a hunch guided me in another direction. I trust where my intuition is guiding me. I keep this attitude even when things may not go the way I expect and I experience confusion, anger, or fear. In times like these, I put my hand on my heart, quiet my mind, and experience the presence of God in me. Spirit holds my hand and directs my steps. I surrender completely and follow God’s way. Each of my steps brings me closer to the Light. Eventually, my mind is illuminated. I clearly see what God wants for me.
Our steps are made firm by the Lord ... though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds us by the hand.—Psalm 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment