Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I bless others with my prayers.

We all experience ups and downs. Feelings waver between elation and sorrow, hope and despair. Just as emotions do not last forever, the situations that cause them ultimately change as well. When I witness a loved one or a stranger experiencing a difficult situation, I hold them in prayer. I acknowledge their feelings with love and empathy. I look past their temporary circumstances to the unchanging Truth of who they are: God expressing as life. I envision them as healthy, prosperous, and filled with peace. Regardless of circumstances, I surround others with light and love. Together we may laugh and we may cry. Through it all, we give thanks for God expressing in and as our lives.
I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Do not fear, I will help you.”—Isaiah 41:13

No comments:

Post a Comment