Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Let Go Let God with Love

I openly give and receive the gift of Love.

According to the apostle Paul, the greatest gift of Spirit is love. Spiritual love is deeper than romantic love and stronger than familial love. It is an unconditional love and acceptance for all of life. As a divine being, I am always in the flow of love. I see it in the sun that shines on my face every morning. I receive it in a delicious breakfast and from my dog or cat showing affection. I am embraced in warmth, acceptance, and bliss. There is nothing I must do or be to receive Love. I open my heart and say “Thank you!” As I receive, I also give. I see God in others and show them love. I accept and love them deeply, without conditions. I openly give and receive the gift of love.

And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.—1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment