Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Let Go, Let God

I let go of expectations and trust God.
 
A team succeeds when all players do the best they can in the roles they have accepted. Teams falter when members lose their focus and worry about the performance of others. So it is in life. My role on the team of humankind is to align with the divine spark within and shine my light into the world. I own my power and my life. I release any temptations to manage those around me or micromanage the world. I let go of how I think things should be and do my best in every circumstance. Spirit is expressing in and through each person and situation. Looking past appearances, I behold the Christ in everyone I see. I respond to all with love. I let go of expectations and trust God. All is well.

Trust in the Lord, and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security.—Psalm 37:3

No comments:

Post a Comment