Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Let Go Let God Act on Guidance

I act on divine guidance with confidence and faith.
 
Guidance comes to me as an insight, a feeling, or a sense of rightness. I release my struggle for answers and open my heart to receive. I ask God for clear guidance and the wisdom to recognize it. Then, I wait expectantly, yet patiently. Knowledge and insight come to me naturally. My spiritual practices of prayer and meditation fortify me for my next big decision. I am attuned to my inner Christ Essence. I have unwavering faith and trust in God. When decisions need to be made or when problems arise, I instinctively turn within. I listen for God’s guidance, knowing I will receive it in due time. I move forward with confidence and faith.
 
I will show you what someone is like who comes to me, hears my words, and acts on them. That one is like a man building a house, who dug deeply and laid the foundation on rock.—Luke 6:47, 48

No comments:

Post a Comment