Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Let Go Let God all is in Divine Order

I affirm divine order and see God’s love in all things.
 
The Bible story of Joseph teaches the wonder of divine order. Kidnapped by his jealous brothers and sold into slavery, Joseph attained wealth and power in his new surroundings. This story reminds me that throughout my life many challenging situations have resulted in wonderful new beginnings. Affirming divine order does not magically change a situation. Rather, it assures me of God’s love, everywhere present, working in all circumstances. I rejoice as blessings emerge from what I once thought of as mistakes. Like Joseph’s brothers, I may hold regrets that call for a resolution. I may be afraid of repercussions from past actions. Yet, trusting in God’s love, I know divine order is at work within all people and situations. God is everywhere present.
God intended it for good.–Genesis 50:20

No comments:

Post a Comment