Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Let Go Let God in Autumn

I am in a constant state of rejuvenation.
 
I am in awe of nature’s consistency. Every autumn, the earth begins its cycle of release, rest, and replenishment. Winter is a time for rest. Then comes the rebirth of spring. By summer, flowers are in full bloom. I take cues from nature to improve how I nurture my body. My day includes periods of work, play, and relaxation. I prepare for sleep by releasing the events of the day. I awaken ready for the new day. The trees undergo a major transformation every year with what appears to be little effort. In a similar way, I accept the cycles of my life. I honor the Divine working through me. I am in a constant state of rejuvenation.
And God said, “Let there be lights in the dome of the sky to separate the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years.”–Genesis 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment