Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Let Go Let God on this World Day of Prayer

As I pray, I connect my highest thoughts with my deepest faith.
 
On this World Day of Prayer I heal and heal others. I pray for peace and the world is at peace. No one is a stranger to me and I have no enemies. I pray with people in my community and in every corner of the world. The healing love of God flows through my heart, blessing all of humanity. My heart expands and I feel the yearnings of all people. The good desires of all beings are my desires. Their prayers for peace and understanding are mine as well. I experience deep compassion for my brothers and sisters. As I pray, I connect my highest thoughts with my deepest faith. I allow the love of God to heal my heart and bless the world. I am a healer of humankind and peace prevails.
And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight.—Philippians 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment