Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Let Go Let God Open to Grace

I open my heart to the grace of God.
 
I love to see flowers awaken to a new day. As the sunlight touches them, they respond by opening their petals in a beautiful display of color. In the same way, I open my heart to the grace of God. The activity of grace in me is as constant as the sun rising and falling. Grace is always present. My heart’s opening takes no personal effort when I surrender to the light within me. Grace comes naturally. I feel warmth, acceptance, and love. With each new moment, I surrender my old ways and embrace more of this divine activity. I let grace bring about perfect outcomes and let go into a deep feeling of trust and peace. Whatever efforts I make in life, grace adds more good than I could ever imagine.
Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.—Hebrews 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment