Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 28, 2015

Let Go Let God Provide Life

I am whole. I am vibrant. I am alive!
 
Ballet dancers move across the stage with intricate steps and twirls, leaps and precision. Their movements appear effortless. In reality, they practice every dance again and again. They exhibit tremendous dedication, endurance, and zeal. Life energy flows through their bodies in a beautiful way. God expresses vitality in me in many delightful ways, as well. In prayer, I pause to envision each part of my body. I bless every cell and affirm its wholeness. From the top of my head to the soles of my feet, I feel the energy of life flowing through me. I notice parts of my body that feel strong, and I affirm the restoration of any places of discomfort. I am whole. I am vibrant. I am alive!
God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being.—Genesis 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment