Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 18, 2015

Let Go Let God with Commitment

I renew my commitment to spiritual growth.
 
Before taking a picture, a photographer carefully focuses the camera to ensure the best results. Likewise, I put first things first by focusing on my connection to God. Every morning, I renew my commitment to staying centered in Spirit. I vow to grow, change, and explore the depths of my being. Nurturing my relationship with God is my highest priority. I quiet my mind and reconnect with Spirit. I take a few deep breaths as I relax. Then I listen. What does my inner guidance lead me to see, hear, or know? I experience a greater calm and awaken to new feelings and awareness. I move forward with confidence, knowing God always guides me in the right direction. I strengthen my connection with Spirit daily and life expands with new possibilities.

Strive first for the kingdom of God ... and all these things will be given to you as well.–Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment