Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Let Go, Let God

I let go and open my mind and heart to guidance from God.
 
I may push myself to near exhaustion. When this happens, Spirit guides me to rest my weary brain and body. As I let go, the wall built from my “do-it-all-myself” attitude begins to crumble. With the first opening, the light of God shines through. The words of Jesus come to me: “I am with you always.” I relax in the awareness of Spirit within me. My breath anchors me and I release my tight hold on challenges and circumstances. Letting go brings down the perceived wall of separation. Divine love, wisdom, and understanding flow in me. I am open to receiving God’s help. By consciously letting go and letting God, I keep the channel open for answers, guidance, and love, assuring me I am never alone.
And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.–Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment