Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Let Go Let God be Brilliant

I am guided to the best way to express my brilliance.
 
I am brilliant. This statement is not boastful. It is an affirmation of the Truth. God created me and all living beings with innate genius. Today I actively express my brilliance and divine potential. I also see the genius in all others. Nothing can keep me from shining my Christ Light. I release any limiting concepts such as shame, envy, or self-doubt. Any anxiety fades as I tap in to my spiritual gifts. I live authentically and fearlessly. Wisdom guides me to the best way to express my brilliance. I step out in faith and let my light shine in service to all. My actions inspire others to do the same. Together we make the world a brighter place.

Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.–Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment