Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 30, 2015

Let Go Let God be Protected

I am one with Divine Love, safe and protected.
 
Everywhere I go, in every situation, I am aware of divine love. Love heals me. Love sustains me. Love is my source and my support. I think of the way trees effortlessly release their leaves to the fall breezes. I let go of concerns and let myself bask in the love of God. If a gust of wind rattles me, I release what no longer serves me. Fear and worry have no place in my life. I am free to find peace and strength. I know I am safe. The love of God, my creator, moves through every fiber of my being. I have everything necessary to support my soul on its life journey. I am one with Divine Love, safe, secure, and protected. The core of my being is at peace.

See what love the father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and that is what we are.—1 John 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment