Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 12, 2015

Let Go Let God in Discovery

I discover God at the center of each experience.
 
Centuries ago, explorers set out across the Atlantic Ocean in search of greater abundance. The vision of a few changed the Americas. Some people grew more wealthy and others experienced greater hardships. My actions affect many people too. I am an explorer in my own right. Each morning, I point my compass toward my highest good. I note my feelings in every situation and discover the presence of God in all. My awareness of my oneness with humanity expands. I may perceive challenges as I explore yet I remain centered in Love. I listen to my inner guidance and find the best outcome for myself and others. Every life experience has value for me. I am growing and evolving according to God’s plan. I am prosperous with God at the center of each discovery.
And the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.—Proverbs 18:15

No comments:

Post a Comment