Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Let Go Let God in Diversity

I celebrate diversity in the world and in my life.
 
I see abundance in the diversity of plants and animals on earth. Every species is so unique yet so interdependent. Many species contribute to the ecosystem of a tide pool or a forest glade. They function as one circle of life. Diversity is a source of abundance for humanity too. My community includes people with a variety of physical traits and different cultural and social backgrounds. These characteristics that set us apart keep life interesting and make us stronger. I gain wisdom through a variety of friends, coworkers, and acquaintances. With an open mind and heart, I embrace both commonalities and differences. I see God in each unique expression—person, plant, or animal.

After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages.–Revelation 7:9

No comments:

Post a Comment