Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Let Go Let God in Gratitude

Gratitude draws my good to me like a spiritual magnet.
 
Gratitude is a spiritual magnet. I put my attention on the positive and draw more of the same to me. Friends, family, the comfort of home, and the beauty of nature bless me every day. I live from a place of gratitude and find an abundance of joy! At times, I may feel less than blessed. I may face financial or health challenges. I may be going through a transition and feeling lost or confused. Then, I refocus on gratitude. I make a list of five things for which I am grateful. As I think about my blessings, my attitude changes. The difficulties do not seem as large as they did just a moment ago. I attract more blessings as I practice gratitude and see life through a new perspective. I am fulfilled.
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances.—1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment