Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Let Go Let God with Wisdom

I am attuned to the wisdom of God.
 
My bookshelf overflows with guides for my many roles. Topics range from pet care to gardening. On top of that, the Internet overflows with information to feed my mind. But when I seek wisdom, I turn within. God is the source of true wisdom. I may be a leader, spouse, sibling, parent, child, employee, or mentor. I let go of worldly titles when seeking spiritual wisdom. I focus on my role as a creative, wise soul with divine purpose. The more I celebrate this role, the more attuned I am to the wisdom of God. My consciousness expands as I spend more time in the Silence. I see myself as a wise, spiritual being—grounded in gratitude and of service to all.
Indeed I give you a wise and discerning mind; no one like you has been before you and no one like you shall arise after you.–1 Kings 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment