Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Let Go Let God as Family

I strengthen my family through the power of love.
 
A towering pine or mighty oak draws on rain, sunshine, air, and soil to thrive. Similarly, we grow through the comfort, inspiration, ideas, and enrichment we receive from others.
Family is a vital part of our spiritual support system. Today I give thanks for my family and others who are important to me. As we gather for special celebrations, I embrace our similarities and differences. When we are apart, I enrich my relationships by reaching out. I strengthen our connection through simple acts of kindness, such as calling or sending a note. Near or far, I bless others with warm thoughts and prayers of gratitude for their presence in my life.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.–Galatians 5:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment