Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Let Go Let God Be Free

My trust in God gives me true freedom.
 
At times I may feel constrained by my doubts and fears. Yet I can move away from mistaken beliefs in lack and limitation. I can do so by turning my attention from false negative beliefs and instead turn toward the light and understanding of God. Doing so aligns my thoughts with spiritual awareness. God’s presence helps me to step out of that state of doubt. This connection with the Divine moves me forward in faith. My mind is focused, my heart is at peace, and my spirit now soars. I am free of seeming limitations. I am free of fear. Confidence is mine as I embrace the spiritual freedom that God provides.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And all of us ... seeing the glory of the Lord ... are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another.—2 Corinthians 3:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment