Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Let Go Let God Be Thankful

I celebrate and give thanks for my many blessings.
 
In the classic song, Irving Berlin writes: “If you’re worried and you can’t sleep, just count your blessings instead of sheep.” As I pause in celebration, I am grateful for so many blessings. I begin by appreciating my breath moving in and out, then my body, then all the systems working together to enable me to do all that I do. I give thanks for the people and pets I hold most dear. I consider my home and the activities that make my day enjoyable. I acknowledge all I have learned from my life experiences, and I am grateful for the person I am today. I celebrate all the blessings in my life and I am thankful.
He took the seven loaves and the fish; and after giving thanks he broke them and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds.—Matthew 15:36

No comments:

Post a Comment