Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Let Go Let God for Navigation

I am guided by God within.
 
Centuries ago sailors headed across the seas without the conveniences of electronics to guide them and often with incomplete or inaccurate maps. Instead they had to rely on the sun and stars to navigate. If the weather obscured their view or blew them off course, they used their own wisdom and experience to regain their direction. Just as voyagers look to the stars for guidance, I turn within to the spirit of God. In prayer my way is made clear. I remember that if I ever feel blown off course, I need only return my focus to the presence of God within. Even in the darkest of nights, I know the sun will rise again, and I will regain my bearings and sail onward.
So that they may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is no one besides me; I am the Lord, and there is no other.—Isaiah 45:6

No comments:

Post a Comment