Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 16, 2015

Let Go Let God in Creative Expression

I am blessed with new insights and creative solutions.
 
I make a difference in the world by being me. I express divine love throughout my day—in the work I do, in what I write, the way I greet others, and in my caring and compassion. The ways I respond to the world around me reflect my unique way of demonstrating my Christ Nature. I nurture my spiritual unfoldment through my divine connection. I let go of any trials or tribulations, worries or concerns, and rest in a time of quiet communion. As I connect with Spirit within, I am blessed with new insights and creative solutions. I go forth to express myself as the free-flowing channel of divine love that I am. Spirit guides me to make an ever-greater difference in the world.
We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us.–Romans 12:6

No comments:

Post a Comment