Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 2, 2015

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I am comforted as I pray for others.
 
I have been infinitely blessed by the people in my life. When I make my gratitude list, I think about family, friends, coworkers, and acquaintances who have influenced me. My heart is full and open. As my memories shift to those who have made their transition from this life, I take an extra pause. I turn inward and say a prayer of thanksgiving for their lives, which blessed me and everyone around them. Emotions may overwhelm me when I pray for loved ones who have passed. I miss their presence in my life. When this occurs, I move deeper into prayer. I seek solace and comfort in the ever-abiding presence of God. In the stillness of prayer I know that just as God cares for me, my loved ones, too, are in God’s constant care.
 
When I remember you in my prayers, I always thank my God.—Philemon 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment