Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

Healing life renews my whole being.
 
I am grateful for God’s gift of perfect health. If I am feeling discouraged or impatient as I recuperate from illness, I turn within to pray. Here, I find Spirit holding the high watch for me. I start my prayer time with taking deep breaths. As I breathe, I feel the connection to my entire body. I envision each inhale bringing health and oxygen into my body, while each exhale releases anything less than perfect health. I see this healing breath moving through every part of my body. I call forth the divine pattern of health in each cell of my body. If any feelings of illness reappear as I go about my day, I return to my breath. I breathe in well-being and in exhaling, release all concerns.
O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.–Psalm 30:2

No comments:

Post a Comment