Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 30, 2015

Let Go Let God Release

I make room in my world for new good to appear.

To experience greater peace and prosperity, I make a habit of releasing unwanted and unneeded belongings. By letting go of what no longer serves me, I make room for new good to appear. Release makes my world more spacious. It opens the way for the free circulation of God’s infinite supply. Letting go need not be painful. I am free to keep useful, artistic, or sentimental items, and release whatever has fulfilled its purpose. Donating, recycling, or selling unneeded possessions can also create breathing space in my home. No matter where I begin, I ask for divine guidance. I then joyously set into motion the cleansing power of release.
 
For one’s life does not consist in the abundance of possessions.–Luke 12:15

No comments:

Post a Comment