Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Let Go Let God with Independence

I am an independent spirit with unlimited power.
 
I may have been born into challenging circumstances or run into difficulty along the way. Spirit gives me the inner resources to rise above whatever I face. I am free to think positively, act courageously, and soar like an eagle. I value the ability to make decisions about matters that affect me. I use my spiritual powers to think and act in ways that benefit all. I have the power to do and be whatever I choose. I create the life of my dreams. Attuned to Spirit, I am fearless and self-assured. I am confident and strong. I am an independent spirit and I am free.
The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places, and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters never fail.–Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment