Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 27, 2015

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

I am calm, centered, and serene.
 
Peace emanates from the inside out. Even if I feel like I am in the midst of a storm, I can reestablish inner peace. Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.” This verse from the Book of John reminds me that peace is in the midst of me as the Christ Essence, calming my troubled heart. I breathe deeply and focus on my natural state of peace. I let my body relax. Once inner peace is restored, my perceptions and responses are sharpened. I function in the world of activities and responsibilities, present to whatever is happening, yet I am centered in Spirit. I proceed with joy and confidence.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid. –John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment