Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Let Go Let God Be Authentic

I reveal the glory of my authentic self.
 
Psychologist Carl Jung said, “The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.” A great wind of freedom blows when I identify who I am not, then peel back those layers to reveal my truest self. As a child, I may have learned to act in ways designed to please others. Yet now I know Spirit’s love is infinite and nonjudgmental. I drop the masks I wore to win others’ love and reveal my true self. I accept “the privilege of a lifetime” by getting to know myself better. I courageously dig deep into my heart and acknowledge my greatest passions and desires. I rejoice in revealing the authentic me.
You were taught to put away your former way of life, your old self … and to clothe yourselves with the new self, created according to the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.–Ephesians 4:22, 24

No comments:

Post a Comment