Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Let Go Let God Be Free

I am free!
 
I may have felt in the past that obstacles were blocking me from achieving my goals. I may have thought a person or circumstance was keeping me from the healthy, fulfilling life I desire. When these thoughts arise, I turn within. In prayer I acknowledge the truth that God is my strength. No person, place, or thing can keep me from my good. I am free! I am unlimited! With this in mind I focus once again on my goals. I see the next step on my path and I take it. I release any false ideas about obstacles, knowing they will clear as I grow in consciousness. I am free to follow divine ideas and manifest my highest good.
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives and ... to let the oppressed go free.—Luke 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment