Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 4, 2015

Let Go Let God Forgive

I release and forgive.
 
Ocean waves crash and roll over the beach in a repetitive cadence. The ocean is home to countless animals and continues its rise and fall, rolling in and out, regardless of weather, season, or changes on the shore. It is not affected by who comes to watch the tides or frolic in the waves. When I am struggling to forgive, I remember the ocean. I draw inspiration from the continuous movement and clearing of any limitations. I imagine myself writing in the sand the situation or person I believe has upset me; then I experience release as the waves gently wash away my words.

Then Peter came and said to him, “Lord, if another member of the church sins against me, how often should I forgive? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “Not seven times, but, I tell you, seventy-seven times.”—Matthew 18:21-22

No comments:

Post a Comment