Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Let Go Let God In Comfort

The spirit of God comforts and strengthens me.

A cat or dog does not know why their owner is upset, they simply know that comfort is needed. They may nuzzle or snuggle their human as if to say “I’m here; it’s going to be okay.” Just as a pet expresses unconditional love and acceptance in physical form, the spirit of God is unconditional love expressing in all forms. Love is the power that joins and binds in divine harmony the universe and everything in it. If I feel sad or disconnected, I turn within and remember my connection to the universal love that binds everything and everyone. I am comforted knowing I am never alone because I am never separate from God. The spirit of God is my comfort.
Comfort, O comfort my people, says your God.–Isaiah 40:1

No comments:

Post a Comment