Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 14, 2015

Let Go Let God in Understanding

I open my heart and embrace my awakening self.
 
Life is an ongoing journey, constantly unfolding. Because it has no set destination, every day provides fresh opportunities to experience new vistas. By embracing what each day brings, I use every situation as an opportunity to open my heart and deepen my understanding. I keep my eyes wide open to possibilities by asking, “What is next for me?” With faith that Spirit will respond, I eagerly await, and as I do, I focus on my heart. It beats with the rhythm of Spirit. With each beat I am assured that I am led into an inner awareness of greater energy and light. I awaken to spontaneous new insights. My vision is expanded and I embrace what this new day holds.
I want their hearts to be encouraged and united in love, so that they may have all the riches of assured understanding.—Colossians 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment