Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 7, 2015

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

I place my faith in the healing power of God within.

Whenever I am facing a health challenge, I turn to God in prayer. This sacred time communing with the Divine reminds me of my spiritual nature. As I ponder my oneness with God, I feel more and more at peace. My spiritual identity helps me tap into the wellspring of health within me. Made in the image and likeness of God, I am innately whole. I know there is a power within me that is greater than any circumstance or condition. I experience greater health and well-being as I trust the power of God within, restoring and renewing me in all ways. As I place my faith in the healing power of God, I feel restored, renewed, and vitally alive.
Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well.—Matthew 9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment