Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Let Go Let God with Brilliance

My radiant divinity shines through my authentic humanity and I am whole.
 
J esus said, “You are the salt of the earth …you are the light of the world.” We are both human and divine. My human nature is real, open, and honest. I am grateful for my earthly body with which I express love, wisdom, and compassion. My divine nature shines in acts of kindness and service. As musician Karen Drucker sings in “Let It Shine,” “I let my big, bright, brilliant beam of radiant light shine.” This affirmation echoes through my mind as I go about my day. Jesus inspired us to shine our light as boldly as a city on a hill. Yet he also urged us to preserve our saltiness—our earthly grounding. I am radiantly whole when I embrace and express both my authentic, human self and my radiant, divine light.
You are the salt of the earth ... You are the light of the world.–Matthew 5:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment