Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

Peace within me; peace around me.
 
I begin this day by calming my mind and centering myself through prayer. Finding a quiet place for a moment of solace, I relax into the process of connecting with God. With eyes closed and heart open, I rest. In the stillness, there are no outer distractions. Soon I am in alignment with infinite peace deep within me. I am at peace. I AM peace. As I stay in this healing abode of peace, I sense the stirring of something new: a more active peace; an inner strength that is dynamic and present in the world, not separate from it. From this sacred center at the core of my being, I engage with life and fulfill my purpose in new and satisfying ways. Peace restores and energizes me to do what is mine to do. Peace within me; peace around me.
 
Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.—Romans 14:19

No comments:

Post a Comment