Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Let Go Let God be Comforted

I am comforted by divine love.
 
In times of sorrow, I recognize my need for comfort. Grieving is a natural part of life, and I allow the process to happen as I open my heart to the healing power of love. I rest in the soothing, comforting energy of divine love. The fullness of love in my heart correlates with the depth of grief I experience from loss. Divine love flows through me as a comforting sense of peace. Even as I walk through the valley of darkness, I know I will emerge into the light of a new day. In time, the ache of grief will be soothed by the poignant joy in cherished memories. I will see beyond the pain to find the gratitude in my journey. Love never ends. I am comforted by abiding love, and the love of God that is with me always.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.—Matthew 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment