Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Let Go Let God Forgive

I release resentment and live in love.
 
Today I take an assessment of my life with forgiveness on my mind. In some or all parts of my life, I am ready to begin anew. I willingly release any resentment or judgment that might be holding me back. First, I forgive anyone who has said or done something to spur my resentment or unforgiveness. I do not condone their behavior; I simply refuse to hold on to blame or pain. I loose it and let it go. By holding on to resentment, I only hurt myself and block my own healing. I give my hurt over to God, which opens the way for joy and peace to enter my heart. God is the one Presence in which I live and move and have my being. I step into a new beginning as I choose to feel the purity, the joy, and the love of God in every area of my life.
 
Forgive, and you will be forgiven.—Luke 6:37

No comments:

Post a Comment