Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 29, 2016

Let Go Let God in the Light

I delight in the illuminating power of God in me.
 
A houseplant sitting near a window naturally turns its leaves toward the sun’s nourishing, bright rays. I, too, come alive when I dwell in the brilliance of God’s light within me. When I turn my attention to inner illumination, I instinctively feel a surge of new life. Feelings of melancholy melt away. I am aglow with divine light radiating in my mind and body. The light of God within lights my way and shines forth through me to bless others. Thoughts and emotions flourish as I dwell in the light of God. I joyously affirm: I delight in the illuminating power of God in me. As I hold to this realization, the presence of Spirit dispels all darkness. My mind is free. I am at peace.

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.—John 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment