Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I give and receive with a grateful heart.
 
I open the way for greater prosperity in the new year as I dwell on the highest and best in me and in all life. Looking at what is right in my world lifts my spirits and deepens my gratitude. My prosperity may include a relaxing hobby, a job I enjoy, or a favorite chair. I may savor simple pleasures, such as sipping my morning coffee or looking at treasured photos of family and friends. By appreciating what I already have, I amplify abundance. What I look for, I find; what I think about, I magnify. As Jesus said, “Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive.” This year I invoke greater success and happiness as I thank God for the riches already present in my life.
This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.–Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment