Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Let Go Let God Listen

My relationships are transformed through sacred listening.
 
If I find myself in the midst of a misunderstanding with another person, I recall this verse from the Letter of James, “Let everyone be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger ...” This wisdom encourages me to listen carefully before reacting. Even during a challenge with another person, I listen for the wisdom of God and feel at peace. Accessing this wellspring of peace within, I offer empathy and listen with my heart in my interactions. Before speaking, I pause and listen in order to strengthen communications. In all situations I speak with clarity, calm, and understanding. In my mind I hold a clear view of peaceful outcomes. I am grateful that my relationships are transformed through sacred listening.
Let the wise also hear and gain in learning, and the discerning acquire skill.—Proverbs 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment